Monday, February 16, 2009

The invite that started it all!

(Click photo to enlarge)

The invite that started it all! When Brian and I finally set a date, I was so excited to start my search for invitations, being the avid scrapbooker that I am I was very particular at everything I looked at! At the end of the day I decided that I wanted to create our invite for our special day! I chose bronze stardream for the pocket, with a linen texture ecru cardstock for the invite and inserts, and for the invitation matting a matte texture cardstock called tuscan sun. The flourish on the pocket and the invite were hand stamped and embossed on 120 invites! Labor of love....but truly my passion! For our wedding theme these were our colors. We had a beautiful fall wedding at dusk, white twinkle lights and the slightest fall breeze!

So for your special day's invites contact, "The Couture Word by Leanne" to help create that one of a kind look you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment